Are you interested in improving and shaping the development and implementation of IT projects? Leidos is seeking an Integration Platform Owner who is motivated by variety, is seeking a challenging environment for professional growth, and is interested in supporting large information technology for one of our clients, who is one of the top 10 largest electric companies in the U.S., headquartered in New Jersey. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Integration Platform Owner. The Integration Platform Owner is a proven leader who manages the team of MuleSoft technical architects, developers and platform engineers.
Location: We are looking for someone in Newark, New Jersey or Arverne, New York. Role may be remote initially, however once COVID restrictions loosen candidate may be expected to report to the office/client site.
- Be a leader in the Integration C4E. Oversees and manages MuleSoft technical architects, developers and platform engineers
- Responsible for the delivery of APIs & Integration built using MuleSoft platform, ensuring APIs & Integrations are developed based on client’s standards & guidelines
- Responsible for all aspects of platform engineering and operations ensuring platform is operational and meets client’s SLAs. This includes administration, configuration, and support of the MuleSoft platform, managing user accounts, profiles, permissions and role groups, dashboards, reports, upgrades, fault analysis, data validation, monitoring and alerting, publishing platform KPIs, etc.
- Monitors platform capabilities, support processes, best practices, documentation and external and internal product road map understanding.
- Maintains proper internal controls, documentation, monitoring and alerting, and supportability with respect to the ongoing configuration and updates of supported platforms.
- Collaborates with cross functional teams to identify process modifications to the platform necessary to effectively and efficiently support the needs of the organization
- Drives the platform roadmap consisting of Anypoint platform & core services, Reusable assets, API Lifecycle automation and API portfolio, system updates, upgrades, and configuration changes addressing market opportunities and customer use cases
- Partners with Data Integration & Enterprise Architects to execute & implement enterprise governance initiatives
- Manages service engagements including time management, prioritization, identification and mitigation of risks, setting customer expectations, etc.
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- 5+ years of experience in IT leadership role responsible for engineering & support of enterprise integration platforms
- Effective in building senior and executive relationships with key stakeholders
- Sound understanding of API and technology architecture, very good communication skills, with the ability to adapt them to different audiences along with leading and evangelizing standardization and driving innovation.
- Sound expertise in technology resource management, job positions, career paths, recruiting, and compensation
- Proven experience in delivering large scale integration platform initiatives
- Provide people leadership to onshore and offshore team members
- Proven experience in managing program budgets and technology cost centers in large corporate environments to ensure corporate targets are met
- Knowledge of API/integration principles, patterns and best practices, knowledge of SOA/ESB technologies, REST / SOAP web services, API gateways
- Understanding of Anypoint platform capabilities (Design, Management and Monitoring Center, Exchange) is a plus
- Deep understanding of MuleSoft delivery methodology
- Experience managing multiple projects varying in size at one time
- Track record of executing API/integration projects from start to finish
- Excellent interpersonal skills and project management skills. Articulate and balanced in demeanor with crisp written and verbal communication skills
- Strong team interaction, time management, communication (oral and written) skills, ability to multi-task with minimal supervision
- Proven track record of leading high performing development teams leading technical conversations, decisions, strategies and review code
- Proven expertise in directing the efforts of a technical staff
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and team building skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.