The Enterprise and Cyber Solutions Operation has an immediate opportunity for a Sr. Contracts Team Manager to join our team. The Sr. Contracts Team Manager supervises a team of contracts professionals and oversees the execution of contracts operations across the team. The successful candidate will closely collaborate with the Contracts Director to develop and implement strategies to support capture efforts across the operation and to enhance the performance of the contracts team. The Sr. Contracts Team Manager will also be responsible for managing highly complex and strategically significant contracts, supporting proposal reviews, developing action and mitigation plans, regularly engaging with subordinates, and cultivating strong customer relationships.
- Leader for team of contracts professionals, including both senior and junior individuals
- Accountable for supervising contract actions in accordance with company policies and applicable regulations
- Mentoring and training junior contracts professionals
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication skills to deal effectively with both internal stakeholders and external customers
- Negotiate and implement solutions to complex contracts problems
- Manage complex contracts with both federal and commercial customers, providing cradle-to-grave contracts administration
- Identify risks and prepare mitigation strategies. Perform and review organizational conflict of interest analyses for solicitations
- Handle multiple contract actions with short turn-around times in fast-paced environment.
- Operate with a customer-service perspective that demonstrates the values of the company and the organization.
- Exercise sound business judgment in evaluation of contract risks and impacts.
- Establish strong, positive relationships with customers.
- BA degree and 10 or more years of relevant experience or Masters (or higher) with 8 or more years of relevant experience
- 2 or more years supervising/leading teams
- Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree requirements
- Excellent knowledge of applicable contract regulations and grasp of negotiation techniques
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills with ability to prioritize tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to identify and mitigate contract risks and identify and coordinate reviews of appropriate solutions
- Active Secret clearance
- Demonstrated ability to manage a geographically dispersed team of professionals
- Federal contracts professional certification
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:2000.00
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.