The National Solutions Group at Leidos has an opening for an Administrative Assistant in Chantilly, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to apply your experience to support our customer’s mission.
- Provide administrative support activities for the PMO including calendar maintenance
- Assists with onboarding new employees
- Arrange internal and external meetings and conferences
- Use Concur travel system to manage and track travel expenses
- Assist with all aspects of domestic travel as well as arranging and coordination of international travel
- Maintain attention to detail in a multi-project work environment
- Order and receive supplies
- Maintain electronic and paper file maintenance
- Provide dedicated support to assigned managers
- Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent and less than 1 year of prior relevant experience
- Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and written skills
- Ability to work in a team environment; interacting with a range of federal and contractor staff
- Experience with computer software, including the Microsoft Office Suite and SharePoint
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with a current Top Secret SCI clearance with a CI polygraph
- Experience in support of a staff at a large corporation or military command
- General knowledge of IT and government terminology
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.