The Civil Group is in need of a Technical TA Professional performing full life cycle and sourcing for cyber, various technical, positions required varied levels and experience, located across the US, with primarily focused in the NoVA and EC areas.
Represent Leidos and TA services, championing Leidos EVP, culture, core values, and ethics. Interface directly with candidates regarding programs, career opportunities, position expectations, and compensation and benefits. Partner with hiring managers and various arms of HR with developing position requirements, mapping to appropriate job classifications, making salary recommendations based on internal and market tools, negotiating offers, and pulling candidate through process to hire (offer acceptance). Provide full life cycle recruitment for projects, as well as sourcing support for Sr. Level recruiters and peers. Provide tactical support in the execution of staffing strategy and surge program ramp-ups. May assist in development of staffing strategy and drive staffing process with hiring manager to identify and select quality hires within benchmark standards of days to accept by sharing market intel through sourcing experience. Take ownership of Leidos TA staffing process, and operate successfully under Leidos TA model, policy, and procedure.
Process will include, but not be limited to:
-Successful intake with hiring manager(s)
-Develop market savvy job descriptions
-Generate position requirements and expectations as included with job postings
-Map positions to appropriate Leidos Job code
-Solicit and ensure accurate required data points within a requisition profile
-Work with Sr. Recruiters to develop staffing strategy (recruiting approach) and set expectations with hiring manager
-Pull manager and candidates through the staffing process within reasonable timeframe
-Partner and collaborate with HR and other functional areas to successfully complete hiring cycle on positions
-Provide market intel to support strategic objectives and staffing strategies developed by leaders and sr. level peers
-Provide counsel and recommend solutions for staffing challenges as appropriate
-Guide Managers through the staffing process, train where appropriate
-Manage expectations and the staffing process
-Ensure fair hiring practices and compliance with DCAA, EEOC, OFCCP requirements
-Represent Leidos at Career Fairs and other recruiting events as needed -Create, Route, and Negotiate/Send Offer
- Bachelor degree from accredited university and at least 2 years of recent relevant recruitment experience OR AS Degree and at least 5 years of professional experience, to include at least 2 years of recent relevant technical recruiting experience.
- Experience as a recruiter for a staffing agency that has worked with Government contractors like SAIC and Leidos.
- Proven successful track record in providing remote support and teleworking.
- Excellent communication, follow up and follow through skills a must.
- Strong internet mining and lead identification of candidate skills essential.
- Proven experience making cold calls and introductions to capture candidate interest and pull through staffing process.
- Solid candidate prequalification prescreening and candidate presentation skills a must.
- Strong networking and selling skills for technical positions, ideally in Cyber, Software Engineering, and IT.
- Must have recruiting ATS experience, understand/be knowledgeable of EEOC, OFCCP and DCAA compliance requirements.
- Must be internet and computer savvy, and have experience utilizing social media and other emerging technology in recruitment.
- Resourceful and proactive with coming up to speed on new requirements, capturing relevant details from hiring managers and others involved with the staffing process. (Ie intake calls with Leidos Civil Recruiters and HMs.)
- Proven track record with obtaining and applying knowledge of requirements to seek, identify, court, and sell qualified candidates.
- Strong communication and follow up/follow through skills are essential.
- Results oriented, not afraid to take initiative (self-motivated), organized, innovative, resourceful, high level of integrity and ethics, and sense of urgency to deliver quality services are a must to be successful in this role.
- Must be a team player with experience working virtually with team-members across time-zones.
- Thick skin, agility and resourcefulness required. Ability to take direction and follow instructions, while utilizing independent judgment think outside the box and escalate or pushback crucial for success.
- Computer skills to include MS Office products to include Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Direct experience functioning in recruiting role with WorkDay recruiting
- DoD Security Clearance a plus
- Report and data analysis experience to provide to management with assessment and recommended solutions for improving process a plus
- Experience with cutting edge recruiting technology such as virtual fairs, chats, etc. a major plus
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Talent Acquisition
Pay Range:Pay Range $48,750.00 - $75,000.00 - $101,250.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.