The successful candidate for the position of Program Management Support should be able to work independently with minimal supervision in order to accomplish the requirements of the job. Candidate must be able to work on problems of moderate complexity and diverse scope. Responsibilities may include developing budgets and schedules to meet contractual/project requirements, participating in and establishing and defining program reporting requirements, and monitoring and reporting performance against plans to ensure that contractual, cost and schedule objectives are met. Candidate is expected to be detailed oriented, organized, and proactive and demonstrate good judgement. The candidate should place a high priority on data integrity and have demonstrated proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint. The candidate will be a member of the Program Management Office and play a key role in the monitoring and reporting of performance goals and objectives. The successful candidate should be passionate about customer service and ensuring that our customer's needs - as well as the needs of the employees - are met. The candidate will be required to interact routinely and effectively with our customer, program employees, functional peer groups and subcontractor personnel.
Duties: Program Management Support
- Program Policy Oversight – Work closely with Program Management to ensure adherence to established program policies. Recommend establishment of new program policies. Draft new program policy documents, as required, for coordination and approval with Program Management and the customer.
- Database Management - Maintain the internal database of employee account information by verifying correct addresses and POCs on a quarterly basis - Add new employees to the database – Assist with the requirements definition of new tools needed to support the administrative tracking and reporting requirements of the contract. Provide statistics as required for contractual reviews by the customer.
- Language Testing Coordinator – Maintain a complex schedule and proctor language tests. Coordinate the schedule with the customer and update database with test results – Coordinate with subcontractor management when subcontractor linguists need to be tested.
- Timecard Administrator - Ensure that all the time is charged correctly; submit timecards for linguists on TDY and ensure the correct differentials are applied to TDY timecards. - Maintain tracking report for TDY time card approvals – Maintain schedule and coordinate activities and follow-up actions for time card audits
- Program Onboarding Lead – Establish a new program on-boarding process. Coordinate program-wide actions to ensure a smooth transition to the program of new employees. • •Training Administrator – Oversee schedule and compliance metrics for all Leidos employees of company training requirements. - Cross-train to a functional level in scheduling customer training to better ensure uninterrupted training during planned or unexpected absences. • •Special Events Coordinator - Schedule and plan team building activities and special events • Ad hoc support to the customer and program management team. Prepare briefings and PowerPoint slides.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 8+ years of related experience.
- The successful candidate for the position of Program Management Support should be very detailed oriented, organized and proactive.
- The candidate should place a high priority on data integrity and have demonstrated proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
Leidos is an applied solutions company focused on markets that are seeing converging business and technological trends, and address basic, enduring human needs: defense and national security, health and life sciences, and energy, engineering and infrastructure. The Company's approximately 20,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and commercial health and engineering markets. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.