The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has a continuing requirement to develop, operate, and maintain DHS IE applications and data sets on the Intelligence Community (IC) clouds, the Classified Local Area Network (C-LAN), the Joint Worldwide Intelligence Communications System (JWICS), the Homeland Secure Data Network (HSDN, Secret), A-LAN (Sensitive but Unclassified [SBU]) network, and other networks, as needed. The Project Manager (PM) will be responsible for planning, directing, and controlling the overall management and operational functions of the specified program.
The Project Manager will serve as the contractor's single TO manager and will be the contractor's authorized interface with the Government CO, COR, and TPOC for the TO. The Project Manager will be responsible for overall TO performance. The Project Manager will be available to plan, direct, and control the overall management and operational functions specified herein during normal hours of operation, and during periods of no-notice emergencies, including localized acts of nature, accidents, and military or terrorist attacks.
- Requires a BA degree and 12+ years of prior relevant experience
- The ideal candidate will have 10+ years of demonstrated experience in planning, directing, and controlling the overall management and operation functions
- PMP Certification
- Bachelor s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Information Systems, Project Management, or related field
- Experience in organizing, directing and managing multiple, complex, and interrelated project tasks
- Experience in effectively communicating at senior levels within a customer organization
- Experience in effectively communicating with leadership of other contractors
- Experience in meeting with customer and contractor personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverable items, and effectively execute in accordance with approved plans
- Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or Information Systems
- Experience running Agile Development Programs
- Agile/DevOps/SAFe Certification
- DHS Experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.