The Leidos Finance Services team in Oak Ridge, TN is seeking a Finance Services Administrator. The selected candidate will provide high level administrative support to the Finance Services organization as well as perform direct support tasks in the contract closeout department. The selected candidate will be responsible for a full range of clerical/administrative functions.
Please note that this is a partial telecommute position – you are still expected to work from Oak Ridge – TN office 2-3 days per week.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide Administrative support to a minimum of four different departments
- Prepare cover letters, upload files and documentation into a central repository and submit packages to customers within specified timeframes
- Enter invoices and other supporting documentation into various government billing systems; primarily Wide Area Workflow (WAWF)
- Interact with both internal and external customers to fulfill requests for information and documentation
- Maintain spreadsheets/logs with department data
- Coordinate and lead team building activities and assist with other department functions
- Develop and distribute a monthly newsletter detailing department updates, events and other information
- Must be able to work overtime, as required
- Additional responsibilities include:
- ordering office supplies and equipment,
- assisting new hires,
- scanning and copying, and
- additional duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED coupled with 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office Suite tools, especially Excel
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Able and willing to work onsite 2-3 days per week
- High energy individual with a positive attitude and the ability to multi-task and work with diverse teams
- Experience developing and leading team building activities
- Experience working in an administrative support role
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.