Leidos Corporate Group has an immediate opening for an RDaaS and Endpoint Operations Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the health, maintenance, and technical escalation support of a Citrix Remote Desktop as a Service (RDaaS) solution for over 1,000 users as well as providing SCCM operational support to our Endpoint Operations group.
- Hands-on support of the Citrix Remote Desktop as a Service (RDaaS) cloud administration console
- Serve as the technical escalation and resolution POC for Citrix RDaaS trouble tickets and problem records
- Health and Maintenance of the RDaaS service
- Maintenance of AWS back-end infrastructure to ensure patch currency of Citrix / AWS RDaaS solution
- Enable help desk and site support through automation, documentation, and self-service capabilities. Operational support to the Endpoint Operations team, providing troubleshooting and technical support to Tier II Desktop Support Techs related to OS/Image/Package failures.
- Internal testing of SCCM packages, Microsoft and 3rd Party patches.
- Supporting Tier II Desktop Techs with troubleshooting any SCCM client and deployment issues.
- Creating SCCM collections, SCCM custom queries/reports, and setting up deployments.
- Testing and supporting the Windows Image and Working with Engineering.
- Test and troubleshoot software deployments via Microsoft SCCM, analyze, identify and resolve issues working collaboratively with other stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree with 8+ years of relevant IT experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Citrix Workspace, Apps and Desktop products or equivalent App Streaming and Virtualization technologies
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructures: AWS or Azure preferred
- Experience with resolving technical issues related to Windows and Browsers
- Familiarity or experience in supporting Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), Virtual Private Network (VPN) and related network technologies
- Demonstrated experience in scripting automated solutions using technologies such as PowerShell
- Strong sense of self-motivation, organization and attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of enterprise antivirus solutions, endpoint data protection and encryption, VPN, Wireless Access, printers & peripherals
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance
- Experience with Microsoft Office 365
- Experience with Chrome Browsers on desktop and mobile platforms
- Basic understanding of NIST and/or CMMC
- Experience with MacOS and/or Linux (Ubuntu, Red Hat)
- Experience with supporting and/or managing Mobile platforms such as iOS and Android
- Experience with patching and maintaining Windows Server 2016+ platforms
- Familiarity with NIST Compliance requirements
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Pay Range:Pay Range $78,000.00 - $120,000.00 - $162,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.