Leidos is looking for a Senior Consulting Employee with expertise in team deployments in austere locations. The position will entail periodic consulting periods to plan, schedule, and allocate staff and material resources to meet mission requirements. CE will work closely with a combined government/contractor team in support of customer’s organization. Your work will encompass advanced systems deployment and operations, to include supporting components such as command and control elements and data processing systems.
- Extensive experience deploying advanced systems in austere environments.
- Program management experience for a large program consisting of engineering and operations support.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph is required to be considered for this position. Candidates without this clearance will not be considered.
- Demonstrated ability to address complex technical and operational challenges
- Experience assisting other technical and operational staff with complex tasks and assignments.
- Experience working as a member of a multidisciplinary project team that may include engineers, scientists, designers, and technicians
- Significant verbal and written communication skills necessary to effectively collaborate in a team environment; present and explain technical and operational information to colleagues, management or sponsors.
- Master's preferred and 15+ years of experience. Without a Master's degree, must have a Bachelor's and 20 years of experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Consult Emp
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.