The Defense Group of Leidos has an exciting opportunity for an Cyber Security Analyst to support efforts for the Army Cloud Common Shared Service Provider (CCSSP) contract located in the Northern Virginia/National Capital Region. The Information Assurance Engineer will provide leadership in the execution of information security management services providing a broad range of information security activities and operations at an approved level of security across the enterprise.
- Assist the Government Lead in daily tasks to ensure all systems have current Authorizations to Operate (ATOs).
- Facilitate Assessment and Authorization (A&A) for Information Systems, data availability, integrity, authentication, confidentiality, and non-repudiation.
- Through A&A review processes, ensure security measures are implemented for communication systems, networks, and provide advice that systems and personnel adhere to established security standards and Governmental requirements for security on these systems.
- Develop and implement vulnerability management processes.
- Conduct vulnerability scans using Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and assist Engineers in correcting, documenting and mitigating system vulnerabilities.
- Vulnerability management duties include, but are not limited to, using Tenable SecurityCenter and Nessus scanners, BigFix, HBSS, Security Information and Event Manager (SIEM) tooles, Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP) Compliance Checker (SCC) Tool, HP Fortify, other automated tools, and manual inspections to identify vulnerabilities; documenting vulnerabilities; reporting vulnerability statistics.
- Provide security configuration management of CS devices.
- Develop and implement incident response processes
- Detect and correct defensive cyber operation activities.
- Perform forensics and remedial action on cybersecurity incidents.
- Report defensive cyber operations statistics.
- Manage data at rest and data in transit services.
- Manage audit and accountability services.
- Provide guidance and compliance reviews based on DoD Secure Cloud Computing Architecture (SCCA).
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cyber Security, or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 8 years of prior relevant experience managing NIST RMF and DoD cyber security policies in accordance with program cybersecurity assessment and authorization (A&A) implementation.
- Minimum of five years of experience (at least three year of experience in the past five years) managing a cyber-team in a DOD environment.
- Experience with the DoD Assessment and Authorization (A&A) for Information Systems.
- Experience with submission of Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages.
- Experience with Vulnerability Management.
- Experience with Incident Response.
- Compliant with DoD 8570 IAT Level III (GCIH, CCNP Security, CISSP, etc).
- Familiarity with the DoD Secure Cloud Computing Architecture (SCCA).
- Must have a DoD 8570 IAT Level II (or Level III) Certification (e.g. Sec+ CE).
- Experienced with various security tools and processes such as Splunk, Tenable Security, Fortify
- Experience with the NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- Experience with operation of systems to an Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Azure cloud environment
- A professional background in Systems Engineering / Cloud Architecture / Software Development
- Experience with Cloud Computing Technologies
- Experience with Agile Software Development
- AWS/Azure Certifications
- Experience with scripting languages (Python, Power Shell)
- Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.