The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation of Leidos is seeking an Allscripts Consultant-SCM Configuration Specialist.If this person is not local to the Bethesda, MD area, will require some travel to Bethesda, MD.
- Follow NIH DCRI's configuration management process, Including the use of Serena TeamTrack to track changes to the system, and building changes into a Development, Test and Production environment
- Use of Subversion code repository for storage of all MLM and other development code changes
- Assist in developing SOP and training materials
- Create documentation on the required configuration for installation, implementation, development, use and maintenance of all development/configuration items (using documentation templates and/or Atlassian Confluence)
- Work with the DCRI Project Management Office for any new development to work in compliance with their methodology and the mandated EPLC framework
- Attend meetings at NIH (or via conference call) relating to projects involving the tasks of this contract
- Work with the MLM development team, SSRS/Tableau reports team, and the security team to associate related MLMs (Medical Logic Modules) and other custom Clinical Decision Support to provide the ability to select diagnosis, problems list entries and medical necessity by Protocol
- Develop MLMs CDS and Objects Plus Tabs/Tools to enhance the CDS system
- Troubleshoot CDS issues related to Object Plus code and SQL Stored Procedures/Functions
B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent with overall 6 years of IT experience.
- 3-5 five years of general .NET C# programming experience
- Experience with configuration management process, Including the use of Serena TeamTrack
- 5 years of experience with developing MLMs (Medical Logic Modules) CDS and Objects Plus Tabs/Tools to enhance CDS
- 5 years of experience with associating related MLMs (Medical Logic Modules) and other custom Clinical Decision Support to provide the ability to select diagnosis, problems list entries and medical necessity by Protocol
- Experience with Subversion code repository
- Experience with creating SOPs and documentation for configuration for installation, implementation, development, use and maintenance of all development/configuration items (using documentation templates and/or Atlassian Confluence)
- Prior experience supporting NIH Clinical Center is highly desired
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:2,000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.