The National Airspace System (NAS) Integration and Support Contract (NISC IV) program at Leidos is looking for a Financial / Budget Analyst with project management skills in Washington, DC to support the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA)’s Power Services Group.
In this role, you will provide support for the DC Systems and Uninterrupted Power Systems (UPS) programs via supporting budget formulation, execution, financial analysis, and reporting.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting in the development and on-going analysis of baseline and multi-year plans with reference to annual financial and project goals.
- Developing and maintaining the financial (spending) plans based on project plans and organization goals.
- Provide financial management and financial forecasting.
- Recommend solutions related to short and long-term program planning requirements.
- Collect,track, verify, and report on budgets, commitments, and obligations.
Typical education and experience:
- Typically requires a BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
- Knowledge, skills and experience as a budget analyst or involvement in budget analyst type functions,
- A strong background in the entire Microsoft Office Suite with emphasis on Excel, particularly in the development of formulas, v-look ups and macros.
- Knowledge or experience in business related subject areas such as accounting, finance and/or economics.
- Familiarity with FAA budget procedures and financial systems such as DELPHI, PRISM, REGIS, NAP, RIMS, CWP, FMS, and PATS is a plus.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:1000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.