Leidos has an opening for a Testing Engineer to support Army Interoperability Certification (AIC) testing events at the Central Technical Support Facility (CTSF) located in Fort Hood, TX. This position has the opportunity to work from home part of the time, with some time spent on-site at Fort Hood require.
Are you interested in being an important member on a dynamic team of developers, engineers and analysts dedicated to building new capabilities for Leidos and its customers? The Airborne Mission Operations division is seeking a Testing Engineer to support the Army Geospatial Center’s Instrument Set, Reconnaissance and Surveying Capabilities (ISRSC) Program. Commonly known as ‘ENFIRE,’ ISRSC’s survey and engineering system is used by Army Engineers to collect information during reconnaissance missions. Candidate will be responsible for supporting each integrated ISRSC baseline system interoperability test at the CTSF, located in Ft Hood, TX, and other Army exercises and events that require integration with Army network echelons and systems. Candidate must have experience supporting systems under test (SUT)/System Under Evaluation (SUE) and support systems when not a SUT/SUE for all AIC events. Candidate will work alongside team of fellow ISRSC SW Developers and Testers to ensure ISRSC meets its requirements for formal certification.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and/or equivalent military training and 10 years’ experience in a related discipline. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Thorough background and understanding of HW/SW interoperability to facilitate an Army engineering recon system through the Army’s Interoperability Certification test event.
- Background in:
- Understanding data and system interoperability across multi-domain Army echelons
- Participating in AIC events as both a supporting system and system under test scenarios
- Understanding AIC system testing requirements
- Providing support to Test Officers performing system tests
- Developing test plans and technical reports
- DoD software policies
- DoD test and evaluation requirements
- Collaborating with software development teams
- Minimum Secret clearance required, with ability to obtain TS/SCI
- Experience with the Army’s ISRSC engineering recon system
- Experience with recon and survey grade measurement collection technologies
- Experience working for the DoD and/or US Army
- Experience with ESRI related technologies
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$3,000.00
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.