Leidos Corporate Group is looking for a Cybersecurity Vulnerability Management Analyst to be part of our Cyber Operations team in Gaithersburg, MD.
- Identify, classify, plan mitigations, and track results for detected cybersecurity vulnerabilities.
- Identify and classify systems and network vulnerabilities.
- Set up scheduled and ad-hoc scans/reports, and configure, maintain, and use various information security assessment tools.
- Work with POCs by providing timely reports, including advanced reporting using a SIEM.
- Ability to communicate remediation recommendations and timelines to POCs.
- Ability to work with various remote corporate support and infrastructure teams.
- Work with system and network POCs on remediation guidance, to assist with staying in compliance with defined remediation timelines.
- Assist Vulnerability Management Engineers with security scanner configurations and analysis.
- Work with Vulnerability Management Engineers on maintain scanning infrastructure, to include assisting with application upgrades and configuration changes.
- Bachelor's degree and 4 - 8 years of IT or Cybersecurity relevant experience. Additional years of Cybersecurity relevant experience may be considered in lieu of Bachelor's degree.
- Cybersecurity experience should include the following: reviewing cyber security vulnerabilities for risk and relevance and planning mitigations for systems vulnerabilities.
- Advanced knowledge using vulnerability scanning tools (Rapid7, Qualys, Tenable, etc.)
- US citizenship is required and able to obtain federal security clearance.
- Strong in-depth understanding of various common operating systems, like: Microsoft Windows, Linux/UNIX operating systems, MacOS, etc.
Intermediate knowledge of network devices and network security concepts.
Understanding of compliance benchmarks, government regulations and frameworks (800-171, 800-53, CIS, DISA, etc.)
Strong communications skills
Basic knowledge of cloud and cloud security concepts.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:2000.00
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Pay Range:Pay Range $71,500.00 - $110,000.00 - $148,500.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.