Leidos is seeking a full-time Video Production Specialist to support its Reston VA location. This position is partially Remote.
The Video Production Specialist will produce high quality video content that directly supports government proposal, marketing, and communication efforts at Leidos. Candidates should be proficient in all aspects of video production, from capturing video and audio, lighting, greenscreen, video editing and post production. Teleprompting skills a plus.
Candidate should be a self-starter with a flexible schedule. Strong project management and multi-tasking skills are required, as well as good communication and receptiveness to feedback.
- Proposal support: Specialist will support Leidos contract proposal efforts as needed. Will be responsible for studio operation (lighting, camera operation, greenscreen, teleprompter) as well as necessary post-production. Due to nature of support, extended hours periodically will be necessary.
- Creative support: Specialist will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects supporting social media, marketing, executive communication, advertising, and trade shows. They will also oversee certain vendor productions.
- The employee will have access to a host of creative software and tools, like motorized sliders, dolly tracks, gimbals, and Rokinon lenses.
- A link to sample work or demo reel
- Bachelor Degree in a relevant field (or relevant experience)
- 5+ years of experience in Video Production
- Skilled in video editing software, particularly Adobe Premiere Pro/After Effects (experience w/ similar editing platforms acceptable)
- Experience with professional-grade cameras (e.g., Sony FS7, Blackmagic Ursa Mini)
- Experience with lighting, particularly for studio/greenscreen scenarios
- Ability to create motion graphics (intros, lower thirds, etc)
- A love of creativity
- Good design sensibilities
- Professional appearance and behavior
Location: Reston,VA, United States
Travel: May be required; ~ 35%
Position is hourly, with frequent opportunity for overtime. Opportunity for remote work several days a week. Flexible work schedule (when not supporting proposal work).
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Visual and Graphic Design
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.