The Leidos Defense Group has an opening for a Cybersecurity Training Certification SME on the DISA GSM-O II program supporting Joint Force Headquarters DODIN at Fort Meade.
GSM-O II provides network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and COCOMs.
In this role, you will provide cyber training support to include training curriculum analysis and development, performance objectives, training plans, certification standards, exercise objectives, and evaluation standards in order to project future performance objectives and assist with the development of training materials to support the Joint Cyber Training objectives that will ensure cyber defensive forces possess the necessary skills required to accomplish the mission to maintain an adequate level of readiness standards established by USCYBERCOM, JFHQ-DODIN, and/or the Services.
- Provide consultation to establish specialized training standards for the Cyber workforce as part of the Command’s certification and exam development process
- Develop a continuous assessment process to evaluate cyber workforce training certification
- Develop a training certification plan based on work-role standards for professional and technical development of military and civilian personnel
- Provide operational checklists tailored to individual job roles, as well as relevant process flow documentation that enable readiness evaluations
- Ensure the certification plan and standard evaluation process address all knowledge, skills and abilities (KSAs) required for individuals to perform assigned roles and responsibilities
- Master's degree in a related discipline with 15 years of related experience; additional experience may be accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance and eligible for C/I Polygraph
- Security+ Certification (or other equivalent DoD 8570 IAT Level II certification)
- Must have a solid knowledge of all four phases of the Joint Training System: Requirements; Plans; Execution; & Assessments
- Must be familiar with the three programs of record for the Joint Training System (DRRS, JTIMS and JLLIS).
- Familiar with the Joint Planning Process (JOPP) and the Joint Event Life Cycle (JELC) for joint training exercise planning.
- Ability to travel occasionally to support exercise development events.
- Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
- Demonstrated experience briefing Senior Executive Service (SES) and General Officer/Flag Officer (GO/FO) leadership.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Curriculum Developer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.