We are seeking a Program Analyst to work with the best and brightest people around the country in creating innovative solutions for our customers. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth. In this role, you will gain many intangible skills, such as time and task management, critical thinking and problem solving, the ability to communicate complicated problems in a concise manner, as well as solve complex problems using available tools. This Program Analyst position will support the Real Estate, Information Technology, Engineering, and Support Services (RITES) team on the National Airspace System (NAS) Integration Support Contract (NISC) with the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). The Program Analyst will primarily handle all programmatic and operational tasks supporting the Task Order Managers and 150+ team members.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Onboarding/Offboarding subcontractor and Leidos employees at the contract and team levels
- Communicating key information to all team members and managers through formal emails and verbal interactions on a weekly basis
- Creating and maintaining employee trackers, project documentation trackers, and analyst checklists
- Creating quick reference guides and work instructions to address employee questions
- Serve as point of contact for any ad hoc employee inquiries
- Submitting employee IT requests (e.g. hardware, software, employee issues) to the customers and communicating progress of the requests to the team member.
- Requesting and submitting monthly status reports and accomplishments in accordance with contractual requirements
- Planning and executing successful team motivational events and giveaways
- Utilizing and learning technology systems to create and manipulate various internal reports
- Maintain RITES Team SharePoint site, which includes charging documentation, telework logs, GFE details, mandatory training certifications, and weekly RITES Org Chart updates
- Representing the RITES team during weekly contract-wide meetings and reporting updates to the team, including open requisition statuses
- Communicating with Leidos resources to actively engage employees with corporate opportunities, such as Employee Resource Groups and volunteer activities
- Serve as the TOM delegate for creating requisitions and tracking the workflow using the Vector SRT Tool
- Collaborate with both NISC Subcontracts and Security teams to fill open requisitions efficiently
- Track work products and owners for all active RITES team Task Orders
- Serve as the RITES liaison to Task Order Managers, Subcontractor POCs, and new hires for Security, IT, time charging and onboarding statuses
- Approving weekly invoice charges for subcontractors and Leidos employees under all RITES team Task Orders
- Completing operational updates for new RITES Task Orders and Task Order revisions
- Providing employees with current work authorization documents and charging information
The ideal candidate for this position will be highly effective at accomplishing the above tasks while also implementing creative solutions to unexpected situations that may arise. This candidate must be highly proficient at managing multiple tasks at once and communicating progress to achieve expected deadlines. Additionally, this candidate will have a keen sense for process improvements and act as a self-starter to implement these changes. Maintaining active communication with team members to efficiently accomplish tasks and receiving real-time feedback to implement effectively are vital to this role; therefore, strong verbal and written communication skills are critical. A successful Program Analyst will actively build professional relationships with internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s degree and less than 2 years or prior relevant experience.
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. and pass FAA security screening for positions of public trust.
- MS Office skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Visio)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills demonstrated in previous employment; innovative approach to projects, and ability to work in a team
- Acute attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
- Preferred previous experience in a federal or commercial professional services contracting/consulting environment: operations, project management, and other logistics analyses.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:1000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.