Leidos Corporate is searching for an Accounts Payable Treasury Support Analyst in Oak Ridge, TN. In this role, you will be responsible for the daily control of various accounting activities for Leidos, Inc. and its various domestic and/or international entities. You will work in conjunction with Account Payables and Employee Payables departments.
- Validating disbursements for domestic and international entities
- Review and resolve bank data/sources for file or payment failures and returns
- Record manual payments to general ledger
- Record and resolve checks identified as undeliverable
- Process stop payments for uncashed checks
- Review bank accounts for Match Pay Exceptions and coordinate exception resolution
- Monitor Pay.Gov process
- Monitor and resolve outstanding aged payments from designated bank accounts
- Process credit card transactions as required
- Perform administrative support to LPAC, including reporting
- Maintain current documentation of all tasks and processes associated with this position
- Utilize company and system knowledge to support internal and external customer inquiries
- Communicate with internal and external customers in a professional manner
- Compile metrics and report as needed for all tasks associated with this position
- Post vendor invoices, corrections to general ledger as needed
- Assist in monitoring and the escheatment process for unclaimed property for all states
- Respond to internal and external audit requests timely
- Upload documentation related to transactions into database
- Prioritize duties to ensure timely completion of all tasks
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED with 4 years of experience relevant to Accounts Payable (Bachelor's degree preferred)
- Experience working in an Accounts Payable role
- Experience working with Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel
- Experience using a data reporting tool
- Experience working in an Accounting system (Costpoint)
- A degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business.
- Experience working in a government regulated environment
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Accounts Payable
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.