Leidos is seeking an experienced Logistics Analyst to provide support of the AN/SQQ-89A(V)15 systems in our Chesapeake, VA office. Both the hardware and software of the system are in spiral development, and the Logistics Analyst is responsible for utilizing maintenance and provisioning approaches that ensure or extend the life expectancy of the system.
• Bachelor’s degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Experience in all facets of Logistics Support (maintenance planning, provisioning, configuration management, etc)
• Experience reviewing ECPs for their impact on logistics products
• Experience developing Engineering Change Orders (ECOs) that define logistics products required for fielding instructions
• Experience with NAVSEA programs and their lifecycle support
• Prior experience with developing products for DoD programs
• Excellent written communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must have and be able to maintain a DoD Secret Security Clearance.
Preferred Qualifications (not required):
• Experience with AN/SQQ-89A(V)15 or APB Operations
• Experience using SharePoint and MS Project
• Travel may be required for this position
• Review ECPs, ECs and other documents and determine their impact on logistics products we develop (spares, configuration management, maintenance plans, tech docs, training, etc). Ensures the Engineering Change Order (ECO) provides all updates to logistics products before shipping and installation of the field change
• Develop Engineering Change Orders
• Participate in design reviews
• Work within the Hardware IPT on impacts to configurations, provisioning, and installations
• Develop obsolescence mitigations
• Support Maintenance Demonstrations and first article installation of field changes
• Lead role in evaluating the approach to developing the logistics products we develop, ensuring the necessary resources are available and that all schedules and deliverables are met
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$3,000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.