Unleash your talents at Leidos! Grow and advance rapidly in your career by letting Leidos challenge you with world toughest technical problems.
Leidos is seeking candidates to perform as Information Assurance Analysts on our ACC ISR program.
Applicants will support the Air Force Distributed Common Ground System (AF DCGS) by providing Information Assurance (IA) support to AF Wing and Squadron-level organizations located at Joint-Base Langley-Eustis VA.
- Advise, conduct and document risk assessments;
- Assist with develop and updates to the system security plan and other IA documentation
- Provide support to the assigned Information System Security Manager (ISSM) for maintaining the appropriate operational IA posture for the AF DCGS.
- Provide continuous surveillance of mission critical AF DCGS systems and components inclusive of Authority to Operate (ATO) and Interim Authorizations to Test (IATT) components Perform computer equipment, software and magnetic media inspections during Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility (SCIF) installations and removals;
- Investigate, verify and report information related to firewall exception requests, network service requests (NSR) and port service requests (PSR).
- Implement IA and security standards and procedures to identify, report and resolve security violations
- Validate and maintain the accreditation of the assigned Security Plans
- Assist with preparation and maintenance of documentation
- Develop, collaborate and coordinate IA solutions
- Possess a Bachelor’s of Science degree in a related field and 2+ years of relevant experience , additional experience and certifications can substitute for a degree
- Must possess a current TS/SCI clearance eligibility and DOD 8570.01 certifications prior to assignment
- Applicants must be capable of working independently and collaboratively with on-site personnel and enterprise AF DCGS stakeholders and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Applicants possessing extensive working knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF), Assessment and Authorizations (A&A), Xacta IA Manager and Enterprise Mission Assurance Support Service (eMASS) A&A workflow platforms are highly desired
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:0
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.