Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
The National Airspace Systems Integration Support (NISC) program at Leidos is seeking an individual with project scheduling experience to provide expertise in all aspects of the complete project management lifecycle, from integration to closure, providing assistance and recommendations to the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) customer.
This position provides project integration support for FAA project portfolio managers in the Central Service Area (CSA) Planning and Requirements Group (PRG) Portfolio Management and Integration (PMI) team. The ideal candidate must possess “big picture” project capability including project sequencing, prioritization, bundling, resources, and preparing project integration reports. The ability to communicate across a variety of audiences is paramount.
This position is based in Fort Worth, Texas within the FAA CSA PRG PMI Team. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the NISC mission.
- Review, coordinate and prepare program correspondence and input for documents such as Program Management Plans (PMPs) and program/project documentation.
- Provide support in project and program meetings including coordinating meeting logistics, creating briefings, preparing meeting minutes and tracking action items.
- Provide support in the preparation, review, verification and reporting of Corporate Work Plan (CWP) submissions.
- Analyze resource and financial data and make recommendations to achieve an executable work plan.
- Develop project baselines by utilizing Primavera and the CWP. Work with Engineering Services (ES) in developing detailed project plan, statement of work, schedule and resource allocation.
- Design and maintain financial databases in direct support of various programs to ensure fiscal control of current funds.
- Provide support in monitoring and reporting on project schedules.
- Must communicate clear and concise, both verbally and technical writing, to a variety of stake holders at all customer management levels and provide thorough coordination and project reporting.
- Capable of applying MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management applications, and know how to use the Internet as a data gathering and communicating tool.
- Typically requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of the degree requirement
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- Proficient in MS Office Suites, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Advanced analytical skills
- Experience with Primavera or MS Project
- Experience with data analysis and reporting
- Experience supporting government agencies preferred.
- PMP Certification
Please note while we are experiencing the COVID 19 Pandemic we are all working from home, however, after the pandemic is over it is expected that we will return to our normal work locations.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.