Accounts Receivable Invoice Input & Distribution Analyst position in Tucson, Arizona.
This is an entry level position within our Accounts Receivable Organization Invoice Input & Distribution team. The Input & Distribution Analyst will be responsible for the timely submission of invoices into multiple commercial and government invoice and payment processing systems. This position reports to the Accounts Receivable Input & Distribution team supervisor.
- Quality review of every invoice package for internal billing and customer formatting requirements prior to submission.
- Access government and customer invoice and payment processing systems to determine status and actions to be taken.
- Work with internal contacts and external customers on revision and resubmission of delayed and/or rejected invoices.
- Processing of check refund packages for distribution to commercial and government customers.
- Review commercial and government contracts for billing and submission requirements to insure contractual compliance.
- Daily communications with internal and external contacts to facilitate billing and collection actions.
- Full time scheduled hours worked within contact center.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School and 3 - 5 years experience.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (Excel and Outlook).
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Associate degree in a business related field or one to three years of financial services related work experience.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Accounts Receivable
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.