- Run Indented BOMs in Cognos
- Pull documentation for RFQ’s from share drive and models from PDM - P&B and Reveal
- Update and Maintain the MOI file on the Share drive
- Open Order Report communications to Suppliers
- AP IR/GR research and reconciliation
- GIDEP Review for impact
- Review and Run Production Shortage reports
- SS review
- Part Master Updates to include ABC Codes/QC Flags/Lead Times/Buyer & Planner Codes
- BOM reviews for LT updates to the Production Plan
- Sales Order review for Transfers
- RED CALLS Review 3 x per day - Transfer Parts Report-Expedite movement of Inventory for urgent client requests -
- Quickbase Part Request Transfer - check stock and transfer for pickup through reservation
- Depot Transfers
Other Administrative Responsibilities:
- Expense Reports
- Administrative Assistant for Vista location
- Travel Arrangements for core staff
- Order office supplies for core staff
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Supply Chain
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.