TSA Product Delivery – Program Management Analyst
The Program Management Analyst will support product delivery contracts in the project estimation, set up, execution, and closeout. Support will include working with the PM teams in developing and documenting practices and tools to ensure consistent execution of TSA programs. Role may include support to multiple programs with proposal and project estimation, development and execution of project plans for individual projects with a focus on internal actions required for successful completion of project execution.
- Support PMs in managing cost, schedule, and technical performance of major programs/service in accordance with company and industry best practices for program management across the program lifecycle.
- Develop templates/tools and support PMs in development and application of consistent project management practices within the TSA programs area.
- May include support to PMs in defining scope, developing cost and risk plans, procurement, manufacturing, performing QC, testing, delivering product according to customer-defined schedule of deliveries, and working the program through final payment.
- Project execution support for contract requirements and internal coordination across functional teams (e.g. Finance, Engineering, Service, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Legal, and Quality)
- Track progress of contract requirements and project milestones.
- May support PM area P&L with development and tracking of financial forecasts.
- Identifies business development and value added sales opportunities related to programs, supports product management efforts to manage the lifecycle of products and/or services including improvements, enhancement and obsolescence, and supports negotiations with customers.
- Support reporting of program status to all stakeholders, preparing periodic status reports and monthly Program Management Review reports.
- Monitors program readiness for achieving deliverables, and makes necessary adjustments to achieve deliverables are compliant, on time and within budget.
- Support a culture of precision-delivery, integrity, and high accountability for meeting plans.
- Other program support duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (BS preferred) in Engineering or Business Administration.
- A minimum of 5 to 7 years of related experience in budgeting, forecasting, procurement, and cost proposal generation is required.
- Proven ability to positively work with cross-functional teams and relationships in a matrix organization environment
- Demonstrated verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills are required for effective interface with internal customers.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and to effectively present information and respond to questions from management and customers is essential.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft office applications
- Working knowledge of financial concepts and measurements to program management e.g., ROI, earned value management, net present value etc.
- Experience in TSA, manufacturing, and/or engineering environments with knowledge of MRP systems and Configuration Management principles
- Understanding of global business and US specific government business.
- Security Requirement: This position may require vetting by US Department of Homeland Security. Applicant must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain TSA eQIP certification.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM and/or CostPoint ERP
- Experience with development, installation, delivery, maintenance/warranty, and/or management of security, detection & automation equipment. Specific experience on Leidos SD&A equipment preferred, other TSA equipment or relevant industry experience considered.
- Experience in obtaining various permits, licenses, and certifications, etc. for contract requirements.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization.
- PMP® Certification is preferred but relevant Program/Project Management experience will be considered
- May be requested to travel periodically up to fifteen percent (15%) of the time to key customers and suppliers.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.