Leidos Digital Solutions, Inc. (DSI) is seeking a Software Helpdesk Analyst to join our Customer Support Center team. This is an early to mid-career opportunity for candidates with strong communication skills, advanced customer service focus, and analytical troubleshooting abilities. We serve high profile customers including clients on Capitol Hill with users in all branches of federal, state and local governments as well as commercial clients. DSI delivers industry-leading digital communications and workflow software along with excellent customer support. This position provides an opportunity for growth from basic to advanced technical knowledge and support levels within our service center.
The Software Helpdesk Analyst provides technical support to high profile government customers by telephone, email and online chat. Support activities include proprietary software end-user assistance, desktop, laptop and printer troubleshooting and diagnosis.
The successful candidate is a constant learner of all new features in the Leidos proprietary software package he or she supports and applies new concepts to provide consultations, troubleshooting, creative problem-solving and training to end-users.
This individual is able to analyze research and solve complex problems independently and seeks collaboration with fellow team members when needed to meet customer deadlines and complete tickets in a timely manner. He or she applies focus on customer service, proactive communication and documentation in ticketing systems.
Please Note: Must be able to work onsite as needed in Tysons, VA, up to 5 days a week some weeks, with some potential for remote work. This is subject to change based on Leidos, customer, and local government policy related to Pandemic Remote Work.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills):
- Sound troubleshooting skills are necessary with the ability to solve a wide array of software support calls as well as basic support for computers, network printers, mobile devices, and other hardware/software problems.
- 6 months experience providing CRM (customer relationship management) OR workflow software support.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take initiative/ownership of issues and exercise good judgment with high profile customers.
- Experience providing high profile/high visibility support to VIP customers.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust security clearance.
- Usually requires High School Diploma or equivalent and 3 plus years of prior relevant experience.
2 years experience with:
- Help Desk IT and software end-user (how-to) support.
- IT service management systems (i.e. ITSM, Remedy).
- Active Directory Users, Computers and Email Administration.
- Remote support technologies (supporting remote users).
- IT customer support for the following environments: Enterprise Windows Operating Systems (Windows 7, 8, 10).
- Microsoft Office 2013/2016/365 (including transition support from one version to the next).
- Internet Explorer application/browser settings (Active X scripting, pop-up blockers, etc.).
- Troubleshooting and configuring basic network connectivity and settings for workstations and printers.
- Experience providing support for Intranet Quorum software is a plus.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.