Leidos is seeking for a Sales Representative!
Leidos Digital Solutions, Inc. (DSI) designs, develops, sells and supports a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution known as Intranet Quorum (IQ) and also sells and supports a wide range of related products and services. Together these products and services promote citizen engagement and government efficiency in delivering constituent services. As a member of the DSI sales team, the employee will serve as account manager for assigned territories with responsibility for customer relationships and sales. Working collaboratively with DSI program managers, marketing, support organizations, and partners, the sales representative must be capable of mastering the full catalog of offerings with the goal of maximizing sales for the DSI organization. The selected candidate must demonstrate excellent product demonstration and customer engagement skills within the first 90 days of employment in this role.
While not a requirement, some experience working for or with elected officials will be beneficial to the candidate. Demonstrated understanding of the use cases – constituent services, citizen engagement, legislative advocacy, and the related tasks associated with Congressional Offices as well as prior sales experience will be considered in evaluating the best candidates for this position.
If you have an interest in joining a dynamic and respected team and working with high profile clients, this is for you. You will work in a fast-paced and diverse environment, enjoy flexible work arrangements, and will have a management team that encourages your career development and growth.
- The candidate selected will have primary sales responsibility for sales and relationships with designated Congressional Offices.
- The candidate must be capable of mastering the offered technologies to provide product demonstrations and consulting services while maintaining relationships with congressional offices through the term of their elected service to the House of Representatives.
- The position requires constant vigilance with significant surges of activity that mirrors election and legislative schedules.
- Candidate will be part of a small team and will work with colleagues to match customer requirements with available solutions.
- The job requires full life cycle attentiveness including outreach, proposal, invoice, collections, and customer satisfaction follow up.
- Demonstration of “ IQ” CRM.
- Ability to manage relationships with congressional offices.
- Ability to communicate value of add-on solutions.
- Organization of notes and office information.
- Compliance with Customer and Company rules and regulations.
Please Note: Must be available to report to our Vienna office periodically for onboarding and then regularly after pandemic concerns conclude. This is subject to change based on Leidos, customers and local policy related to pandemic remote work. One must be prepared to work onsite as need. This job does require some onsite work on Capitol Hill with in office work in both DC and Vienna, Virginia. Some remote work may be available with proven successful sales production.
The position also earns additional compensation (e.g. bonus and commission) based on sales.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills):
- A strong record of organization to include task and project tracking and fulfillment is vital to employee and company success.
- Collaboration with multiple and disparate stakeholders inside and outside of the DSI organization. An orientation toward teamwork and collaboration.
- Demonstrable experience working with teams and navigating disparate project requirements is will be strongly considered.
- Ability to master our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software/solution and customer requirements.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Security clearance.
- Usually requires Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of prior relevant experience OR Master’s degree with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience.
Additional Attributes That May Help Ensure Success:
- Demonstrably strong written and communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills are required to communicate technical concepts for marketing and communications.
- Significant collaboration, research, and organization.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple concurrent time based projects.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills):
- Prior experience with Intranet Quorum and related technologies is highly desirable and prior experience working with or for elected officials is a plus.
- Experience supporting, training, or maintaining customer requirements are considered.
- The ability to extend the working day as needed to complete sales at certain times of the year (e.g., fiscal year end and other surge periods).
- Strong note taking and record keeping will prove valuable.
- Strong problem solving skills; grace under pressure; and active listening are valued by customers and coworkers.
- Sales background.
Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges.
Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$1000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.