The Maritime Division currently has an opening for a Systems Integrator supporting a DoD customer from Arlington VA. This position provides a great opportunity to support end user requirements, be a part of a dynamic team and enhance your career abilities. Our ideal candidate is a self-motivated, goal oriented, well organized and focused on customer success. The candidate will be a key enabler for meeting future planned acquisition milestones. This position offers the opportunity to work alongside and collaborate with government and other vendors.
- Provide technical support to the integration of lower level system elements into higher-level system elements within the physical architecture to support IPT objectives.
- Provide assessments and recommendations on systems of systems integration to ensure design is technically accurate and based on sound engineering principals.
- Provide technical support to the verification activities to confirm that the system element meets the design to or build to specifications and that the system solution meets stakeholder requirements.
- Provide support to technical planning activities to ensure that the system engineering processes are applied throughout a systems life cycle.
- Current TS security clearance with SCI eligibility. Must be clearable to Special Access Programs.
- Business Management, finance, computer science or engineering degree
- Demonstrated sustained superior performance while sitting with customer and working day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to communicate to peers, government stakeholders and senior management.
- Demonstrated performance in AGILE environment
- Proficient with Office 365 including MS Project or equivalent, Visio, Teams and Adobe Professional.
- Demonstrated experience with online tools to capture labor forecasts, formulate budgets and develop resource loaded schedules
- Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain. Equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment co-located with multiple contractor and customer teammates
- Prior military experience
- PMP trained or certification pending testing
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$4,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.