The Leidos Intelligence Group has an opening for a fully cleared Medical Administrator seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical offices for an Intelligence Community customer.
Medical Administrators on the Heartbeat program work at client sites in the Northern Virginia region, providing a variety of office support and customer service duties within a medical office setting. Responsibilities will vary based upon the medical office’s day-to-day needs and may include;
- Providing front desk/reception support
- Answering phones and routing calls
- Facilitating the processing of patients by coordinating their visits
- Scheduling, managing, and disseminating personnel and patient calendars/schedules
- Ordering lab tests requested by onsite medical personnel
- Updating/filing electronic and paper medical records
- Other general office/clerical support as needed
- Possession of a current Top Secret SCI with polygraph clearance is required.
- High School diploma and 8 to 12 years of experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Must have strong inter-personal skills and ability to interact effectively with various clientele
- Highly organized and detail oriented; ability to multi task
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in medical administration or working in a medical office/environment
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.