The NISC IV RITES team within the Leidos Civil group is looking for a mid-career professional Instructional Systems Designer (ISD) of eLearning and instructor-led training products and services. In this role, the ISD will support the organization in the review, evaluation, design/redesign, development, restructuring and/or repackaging of training solutions. The ISD will be responsible for leading and supervising the day-to-day training development and delivery efforts for APM-210.
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience
- Additional years of relevant work experience may be substituted for a degree at the hiring manager’s discretion.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, editing, proofreading, and formatting of customer-ready materials
- Previous experience collecting, compiling, analyzing and synthesizing learner/customer feedback, test data, and program evaluations to determine workforce performance needs, curriculum design/development and learning solutions
- Ability to demonstrate an application of cognitive science and human factors engineering that apply
- Working knowledge and proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office applications to include MS Office Suite, MS Visio, and MS Project
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Experience with developing engaging and effective virtual instructor-led training
- Experience with multi-media design architecture including Interactivity Levels 2 and 3
- Previous experience supporting the FAA or other Federal Government agencies
- Ability to manage knowledge sharing environments
- Highly-motivated with a positive, customer-first attitude.
- Agile and collaborative with strong creative, problem-solving and relationship-building skills.
- Works well under pressure and can handle tight deadlines, multiple tasks and shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Takes initiative, ownership of assignments and personal responsibility
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:0
Potential for Telework:Yes, 75%
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Pay Range:Pay Range $68.900,00 - $106.000,00 - $143.100,00
Covid Guidance for the US
In order to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos events outside our facilities, employees are required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated to access customer facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 44,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $13.7 billion for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Beware of fake employment opportunities using Leidos’ name. Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information during any part of the employment application process (i.e., ask you for money), nor will Leidos ever advance money as part of the hiring process (i.e., send you a check or money order before doing any work). Further, Leidos will only communicate with you through emails that are generated by the Leidos.com automated system – never from free commercial services (e.g., Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail) or via WhatsApp, Telegram, etc. If you received an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information (e.g., about you or your previous employer), and you are concerned about its legitimacy, please make us aware immediately by emailing us at [email protected].
If you believe you are the victim of a scam, contact your local law enforcement and report the incident to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission.
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.