Leidos is seeking a lead to manage assigned accounts as defined within the SMIT contract’s COTS catalog of services, serving as a part of the Service Orders Team.
SMIT is the largest IT services program for the Navy.
Under the Service Management, Integration, and Transport contract, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet as well as support the OCONUS network and Marine Corps.
Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
In this position the candidate will:
- Define, develop, and manage the lifecycle of all items in their COTS account to ensure customer satisfaction and sales targets that factor in EoSales, EoSupport, and Security
- Define pricing structures for new and existing products that meet profitability targets as set by the business and provides risk analysis and mitigations to reduce negative impacts to the business
- Independently manages their assigned accounts, including proposal development and costing, defining improvements to the offerings, and performing order analysis to identify required modifications to offered products
- Develops policies and procedures the drive how their COTS items are requested by the client and fulfilled by Leidos operations teams
- Negotiates with the customer to define new COTS offerings and develops demand data they use in negotiating costs with vendors
- Serves as the SME for their account areas and answers questions from the client as well as resolves conflicts between Government expectations and actual offerings or request fulfillment escalations
- Publishes their offerings to be available to all customer
- Coordinate, manage, and maintain engineering and testing of products inclusive of software distribution packaging as required
- Monitor and maintain Cybersecurity Authorizations as required
- Requires BS degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant experience US Citizen and DoD Secret Clearance
- Experience with US Navy COTS Catalog management process
- Ability to address complex challenges and define requirements from vague objectives
- Proven ability to communicate across business and technical teams, with customers, and ability to explain the accounts being managed to others
- PMP or BPM certification
- Account Management
- Knowledge of Navy Order to Payment processes
- Vendor Management Experience
- Product Lifecycle Management Experience
- Experience conducting AoAs and implementing resulting actions
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Account Management
Pay Range:Pay Range $54,600.00 - $84,000.00 - $113,400.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.