Leidos has an opportunity for a Vice President of HR Systems and Solutions to join our HR Centers of Excellence Organization. The VP of HR Systems and Solutions leads the team responsible for multiple critical areas in the HR function including HR Systems, HR Data Analytics, and HR Project Integration. This is an exciting area to make an impact on HR tools and key HR projects and initiatives for the global workforce of over 41,000 employees, while serving as a member of the HR Leadership Team.
You will be responsible for the configuration, deployment and maintenance of all HR systems functionality including recruiting/hiring and onboarding/benefits administration/learning management, workforce management and many more. You will partner with leaders across HR and IT to evolve the direction of the HR technology roadmap.
You will be responsible for the design and deployment of HR Analytics solutions to continually advance the use of HR data & analytics technology in support of monitoring trends, developing data insights, and conducting predictive analytics for Leidos to provide operational metrics utilized by management in day to day decision making and reporting.
You will also play a key role in advancing the People Strategy of Leidos, integrating multiple key focus areas into an integrated, strategic roadmap. Your team leads the HR project portfolio for the enterprise, ensuring that the multitude of projects underway are being delivered in an integrated, timely manner collaborating with other HR Centers of Expertise and Enterprise functional and line organizations as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field with 15 or more years of relevant experience or Masters with 13 or more years of relevant experience. 7 or more years of experience leading teams or projects. Must have broad HR expertise and strong business acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to partner effectively and influence senior leader decisions
- In depth knowledge of Workday and/or other Human Capital Management solutions
- Strong project management and organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Demonstrated experience leading and driving change
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a professional demeanor and strong consultative and communication skills
- A team-player with a willingness to be hands-on with tactical duties and an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Effective people leader
- Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience partnering with both technical and administrative leaders
- Experience implementing and maintaining a Human Capital Management solution
- Experience with Power BI
- Experience with Workday
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:HR Systems
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.