A Project Manager for the Enterprise Command Center in Austin, TX must have experience managing Information Technology related projects. Must be well versed in life cycle and project management methodologies. Must have experience in tracking costs, schedule and performance progress. Must be able to identify and mitigate risks. This role is Onsite in Austin, TX. No remote work, must be local to the ATX area.
- Manages the full lifecycle of applications/systems projects for the Enterprise Command Operations (ECO) Division from intake to customer delivery.
- Manages the full lifecycle of applications/systems projects for the Enterprise Command Center - Event Management (EM) Division from intake to customer delivery.
- Leads and manages Agile SCRUM teams, products, and processes across the lifecycle of the project.
- Evaluates, determines, and documents specific requirements related to EM projects and translates those requirements into a roadmap with target release dates for accomplishment.
- Develops and manages a project risk register for each project.
- Determines and Manages the project schedule utilizing Agile PM methodologies and tools, including Agile PM and SNow.
- Provides routine reporting of project milestones, risks, impediments, and escalation requirements.
- Presents to leadership, stakeholders and/or governance groups, the vision and strategy of the project, the roadmap of planned deliveries, and capabilities to be delivered in each release.
- Conducts cross-organizational coordination as required in support of project delivery.
- Expedites and coordinates services to assist in managing complex enterprise projects.
- Manages assigned tasks to completion within the schedule, budget, and scope of the project.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business, or related scientific /technical discipline.
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience
- Eight (8) years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education: (18 years total)
- Must have the ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Must be US Citizen per contract requirements
- Extensive experience managing complex IT projects and performing in the role of Scrum Master.
- Project Management Certified ( e.g. PMP, CAPM, CPMP, APM)
- Agile Certified Practitioner
- Certified Scrum Master
- Kanban Management
- Innate/documented ability to translate project activities into executive-level reports, correspondence, and presentations.
- Experience working on projects involving the monitoring and management of enterprise network, infrastructure, and applications.
- Experience with infrastructure modernization projects.
- Ability to operate in high-stress environments.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:2000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.