UNLEASH YOUR POTENTIAL
At Leidos, we deliver innovative solutions through the efforts of our diverse and talented people who are dedicated to our customers’ success. We empower our teams, contribute to our communities, and operate sustainably. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. Our Mission, Vision, and Values guide the way we do business.
Are you ready for your next career challenge?
We are in search of a IT Audit Supervisor to join the Internal Audit team located in Reston VA. As a core member of the Internal Audit team, you will play a valuable part in planning and performing a wide range of projects including information systems, cybersecurity, operational, internal control, corporate compliance, and SOX 404 audits.
If this sounds like the kind of environment where you can thrive, keep reading!
Leidos Internal Audit team provides independent, objective risk assessment and evaluation of the effectiveness of risk management practices and related internal controls over financial, operational, information systems and corporate governance processes in all areas of the Company.
Are you ready to make an impact? Begin your journey of a flourishing and meaningful career, share your resume with us today!
- Design and conduct IT, governance, compliance, and security audit programs by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations.
- Assist with scheduled audits in the risk assessment, planning, and audit program development processes. Actively participate in planning, entrance, and/or exit meetings.
- Complete audit work papers by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Document systems, processes, and controls using narratives.
- Understand and communicate the downstream impact on the business of control deficiencies.
- Identify and recommend business process changes resulting in strengthened internal controls as it relates to operations, compliance or reporting objectives.
- Collect and analyze complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Perform risk analysis of functions and activities to determine the nature of operations and adequacy of the system of internal control to achieve established objectives.
- Plan, participate in/or execute assigned SOX testing and special projects. Preparation of SOX plans, scheduling and communications.
- Work closely with clients' business, technical and project teams.
- Provide oral or written reports for each audit as directed by the Senior Manager, expressing an opinion on the adequacy of the internal control structure and its ability to support the goals and objectives at the client.
- Perform technical reviews of application controls to identify new/emerging risks and evaluate the impact of these risks within the overall control environment.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and manage priorities to meet deadlines.
- Conduct special purpose or consulting assignments.
- Supervise and mentor junior team members.
WHAT SETS YOU APART:
- You are a self-starter who's capable to lead, start, and complete assignments with the help of a team or individually, and able to work closely with middle and senior level management in order to meet engagement objectives.
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science, or related discipline and 8+ years of relevant hands-on experience with IT General Controls and Internal Audit.
- Experience performing application reviews, process reviews and SOX reviews.
- Willing to travel up to 25%.
- Knowledge of management information systems and cybersecurity terminology, concepts, and practices.
- Experience in creating assessment/audit programs.
- Skilled in planning and project management.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel (advanced), PowerPoint, Access and Visio.
- Ability to work independently under general supervision with considerable latitude for initiative and independent judgment.
- Effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff and clients, and to work effectively in a professional team environment.
- Ability to multi-task and comfortable working multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong work ethic, ability to remain independent and objective at all times.
- FAMILIARITY with one or more of the following technologies is required: Workday Human Resources, Oracle Database, Red Hat, Linux, Active Directory, Windows, J2EE, network / internet security, SQL server database, Deltek Costpoint, Deltek Time and Expense, Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Financial Management, Cognos, OBIEE, virtualization / cloud computing, computer forensics, Sage.
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
YOU MIGHT ALSO HAVE:
- Dual major in Computer Science or MIS and Accounting.
- Consulting or “Big4” experience.
- CISA, CISSP, CRISC, CIA, CFE, CRMA, ITIL or COBIT are highly preferred certifications.
- Experience working on Government Contracting engagements.
- Experience with Robotics Process Automation and Data Analytics
- Experience performing HIPPA, PCI or FISMA assessments.
- Knowledge of and experience in utilizing various methodologies and frameworks, including IPPF, ITAF, COBIT, CMMC COSO, ITIL, PCI, ISO 20000 and/or ISO 27001/27002.
- Strong technical knowledge and experience in administration or assessment of firewalls, LAN, WAN, operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc.), databases, SaaS and other technologies.
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.