Are you a Software Developer interested in exploring, learning and working with an established and successful software development team that utilizes a multi-process high performance software system? This is an exciting opportunity with high customer visibility using your clearance to gain access to a fast paced environment for this mission critical program.
The Integrated Solutions Division is seeking a Senior Software Developer Developer in Aurora, Colorado to lead maintenance and development for the CEGS system, a real-time operational SIGINT processor. The system applications are implemented in C++, Python, Perl and Java. The candidate will be responsible for leading software design, development, integration and testing within an existing software process. You will implement software changes to develop new capabilities, enhance existing capabilities, and resolve issues with existing capabilities. The ideal candidate will have experience working in a fast-paced environment, familiarity with continuous integration models, unit test development and automated regression testing approaches. In addition to working with other SIGINT analysts and software developers, the candidate will interface with project managers, systems engineers, and customers on a regular basis, excellent good communications skills are a must. An active TS/SCI security clearance or ideally with a polygraph.
- Develop software in a Linux environment (currently RedHat / CentOS)
- Attend weekly developer meetings to participate in software ticket prioritization and assignment
- Communicate status via software ticket tracking tool (currently Trac)
- Test software using a variety of tools prior to commitment to software baseline
- Utilize software version control (currently Subversion)
- Provide direct customer support via weekly telecons
- Typically requires BS degree and 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 10 years of prior relevant experience with 4+ years of software development experience using one or more object oriented programming languages such as, C++, Python, Perl, and Java.
- Linux (RedHat / CentOS or equivalent)
- Scripting Python / Perl or similar
- Strong verbal and written communications skills are required, as well as the ability to maintain professionalism in a diverse customer environment
- Currently hold an active TS/SCI or higher with the ability to obtain a TS/SCI with Poly
- Database Administration
- PostgreSQL (or equivalent)
- HTTPD and website maintenance
- PKI management and user authentication
- SIGINT processing experience
- Experience with agile development
- Experience with Geographic Information Systems (GIS) or Signal Intelligence (SIGINT) processing
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Pay Range:Pay Range $91,000.00 - $140,000.00 - $189,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.