As a Geospatial Intelligence Analyst you will apply expert knowledge of ArcGIS while performing a range of geospatial analysis for an intelligence customer in St. louis, MO. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing geospatial analysis and research in support of intelligence mission requirements. The candidate should have a strong geospatial intelligence background and the ability to independently conduct research and initiate projects as they deem appropriate.
- The candidate will work directly with customers and team members to create, edit, research, evaluate, analyze, and fuse reporting from multiple sources and datasets to produce current and finished geospatial intelligence maps and other intelligence products.
- You will prepare geospatial products and present intelligence assessments to customers and advise key leadership of intelligence issues and challenges as appropriate.
- You will exercise oral and written communication skills to collaborate and interact with analysts within the customer agency, military service components, and DoD and national-level intelligence agencies.
- In this position you will also assist in the development and documentation of analytical procedures, development and maintenance of geodatabases, and may be required to educate and demonstrate new methodologies and instruct on the use of advanced GIS applications.
- **Active TS SCI required**
- Candidate must possess a minimum of 3 years relevant experience.
- Completion of a bachelor’s degree in a related field to the support services counts toward the experience requirements.
- Candidates must have experience using ArcGIS (e.g. ArcMap, Arc Catalog and ArcToolbox), as well as other software tools such as NES, IEC, Active EarthScape, GoogleEarth, Remote View, and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Candidates must be able to create KML/KMZ, shapefiles, and geodatabases.
- Candidates must have experience conducting research and analysis utilizing databases such as M3, GEMINI and NES.
- Candidates must have knowledge of and experience using with imagery data types such as: NTM, FMV/WAPS, air breather, and civil/commercial sensors.
- Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills to interact with team members, customer representatives, external customers, and functional peer groups.
- Successful completion of a formal military or government training program such as the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program (GITP) is highly desired.
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter and capable of working independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
- Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines.
- Candidate should work well as part of a team effort.
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.