Leidos is seeking an Imagery Analyst to support a customer in Aurora, CO. This position requires an ACTIVE TS/SCI and a polygraph to be considered. The successful candidate will work as a member of a government-contractor team providing analysis, research and information management. The candidate should have a strong Imagery Intelligence background and will independently conduct research and initiate ad hoc projects, as they deem appropriate.
Primary Responsibilities: This position requires a candidate to exploit and analyze a variety of imagery types. The Imagery Analyst will provide analytical tradecraft in direct intelligence support to the Warfighter, policymakers, and the Intelligence Community. The candidate must be able to integrate data as applicable in order to provide a product depicting a more complete picture of specific customer analytical issues, identify intelligences gaps, and prepare intelligence requirements as needed. As a member of this team, the successful candidate will also provide support to the proposal process.
- Bachelors Degree with 4-8 years imagery analysis or equivalent relevant experience
- Additional years of experience can be substituted for a degree.
- Demonstrated good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a very dynamic and demanding work environment
- Work cooperatively as a team member and provide guidance to analysts to build effective customer relationships
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight
- Knowledge of terrorism-associated issues
- Successfully completed a military or government Intelligence training course
- 3-10 years Imagery analysis experience in the Intelligence Community at the national level
- Attended either the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of the following systems and software programs: REMOTEVIEW, IEC, NES, and common office software to include PowerPoint presentations, spreadsheets, word processing
- Strong knowledge of the intelligence collection process
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Geographic Information Systems
Pay Range:Pay Range $57,200.00 - $88,000.00 - $118,800.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.