The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Budget and Resource management/Business Support to support the Human Capital (HC) Office for an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Bethesda MD. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required in order to be considered for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Business Support: Support HC's Executive Business Office (EXO) with financial, HR resource, and tasking support.
- Develop and maintain tracking systems for financial expenditures and spend plans.
- Develop and maintain internal SOP's; answer internal and external action items and tasking's related to business functions, including but not limited budget and resource management.
- Coordinate HR matters for the EXO
- Manage accountable property and other budget and financial records.
- Assist with budget execution activities, including Unliquidated Obligation cleanup and other audit related tasks, spend plan management, and travel/training tracking.
- Develop process maps and policies to assist with process improvement efforts for administering support. Conduct after action reviews for HC projects.
- Perform research or analysis tasks, typically involving the collection of a variety of data on a topic or situation; reviews precedents; recommends course of action.
- BA and 12-15 years’ experience as Budget and Resource/Business Office Support. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly.
- Demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of the IC and highly skilled in the functional areas that support integration activities such as integrating plans, resources and activities of multiple disciplines to execute administrative and operational support functions; and anticipating and resolving systemic business operation issues and problems.
- Demonstrated professional experience in developing and maintaining tracking systems for financial expenditures, internal and external action items and tasking's, accountable property, employee accounts and accesses.
- Demonstrated experience with handling and delegating competing priorities, the ability to assess the significance of current developments, and the capability to brief senior level personnel in a dynamically changing environment.
- Experience with ODNI BASIS and COGNOS tools is desired but not required.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Program Financial Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.