The Civil team is looking for a creative engineer looking to expand their skillsets within the arena of low code/no code platform development. The selected candidate will be responsible for working with engineering teams and management to define and orchestrate business processes using ServiceNow, Salesforce, and other low code/no code platforms, specifically in support of mission application development activities. Since the selected Business Analyst will be leveraging a low code/no code environment, little to no scripting/coding/software development experience is required. The candidate will be responsible for conducting meetings and soliciting inputs from business areas, documenting requirements, design, test, and deployment of capabilities, and documenting best practices and related artifacts. Throughout the duration of the project, the candidate will have the opportunity to demonstrate developed capabilities to senior managers and leadership and work collaboratively with other members of the Office of Technology (OOT) to evolve our low code/no code capabilities.
- Requirements Management: Co-developing and tracking mission application requirements, working collaboratively and effectively with multiple business units or teams.
- Backlog Management: co-developing and tracking a backlog of program requests for mission applications, and a list of existing mission applications that have already been developed/deployed for individual programs.
- Development: co-designing, developing, co-testing, and deploying program-requested capabilities using the low code/no code platform.
- Documentation: documenting and driving best practices and engaging as a strong contributor to the Leidos ServiceNow Center of Excellence; tracking capability development against schedule; developing briefings on capability benefits.
- Communication: effectively communicating ideas, requirements, summary attributes, and benefits of the developed applications to programs participants and team leadership and Program Management.
- Collaborate: effectively collaborating with other IRADs, program teams, and OOT leadership to drive progress and capability development for this project and the Center of Excellence.
Bachelors with 2-4 years’ experience or Masters with < 2 years’ experience.
Ability to obtain/maintain a DoD/Top Secret clearance.
Requires working knowledge of business process automation concepts and ability to apply workflow principles and techniques.
1+ years Experience with ServiceNow and/or Salesforce platforms (any modules).
Experience working across multiple business units to define a business work flow or application requirements.
Strong technical aptitude and ability to work successfully autonomously and in small teams to develop new capabilities.
Ability to translate requirements into project tasks and track work scope.
Track record of successful project work and adherence to deadlines.
Experience with ServiceNow App Engine.
Experience with Salesforce Lightning Platform.
Low Code/No Code Training.
Digital workforce / Intelligent Automation/ RPA Orchestration experience (design, development, test).
Software development or scripting experience.
Systems integration work experience or academic studies in systems of systems or complex business process design.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:2000.00
Potential for Telework:Yes, 25%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Systems Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.