Leidos is seeking a seasoned WMD Weapons Expert for an opportunity in Reston Virginia .
This position is located in the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), Operational Analysis (OA) Department in Reston, VA. DTRA-OA provides intelligence subject matter expertise intelligence analysis on WMD and improvised threat topics. This position is in the Operational Analysis department, which provides all-source intelligence analysis at the strategic level and conducts frequent verbal briefings to senior leadership. Work is in a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide subject matter expertise support to the Counter-WMD community with a focus on conventional weapon delivery systems
- Conduce all-source analysis with a focus on WMD and weapons delivery systems
- Draft comprehensive, high quality reports and presentations in support of the customer’s objectives.
- Provide verbal briefings at the flag level, and represent the customer in a variety of working groups and exercises.
- Master’s Degree, with 8-10 years of experience (required – no degree substitutions or experience substitution for a Masters Degree allowed)
- Current Top Secret SCI Security Clearance .
- Candidates will have a strong all-source intelligence background, with primary focus areas in WMD and weapons delivery systems.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$5,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.