The QRC Airborne ISR Systems Division of the Airborne Solutions Group of Leidos currently has an opening for a Logistics Product Support Manager supporting the PSS-T program. Leidos is the Product Support Management and Logistics lead for an unmanned aerial intelligence platform located in various CONUS and OCONUS operational areas and depots. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Persistent Surveillance Systems – Tethered (PSS-T) program.
The Product Support Analyst is responsible for leading the efforts to develop reports/CDRL’s and analyze performance based logistics metrics such as supportability, availability, and sustainment engineering deliverables for the PSS-T Program which include maintaining the health of the following programs/reports:
- Sustainment Engineering (FMECA, FRACAS reporting/analysis plan)
- Availability Metrics, Operational Availability (Ao), MTBF, MTBOMF, MICAP, stock availability.
- Reliability Metrics: MTBF, MTTR, MDT, Logistics Response Time, Turn-around time.
- Work with Tobyhanna Army Depot and Technical SME’s to update Provisioning Technical Data (PTD) in PowerLog J and report through LMP as the result of an DCN (Design Change Notification), ECP (Engineering Change Proposal), or realized shortcoming on current provisioning data.
- Assist with updating Technical Data Packages as a result of updated PTD.
- Analyze repair data for trends / root cause analysis, and work with technical SME’s to refine preventive maintenance as determined necessary.
- Responsible for maintaining health of DMSMS strategy and developing health analysis report.
- Responsible for maintaining Logistics Supply Health Analysis Report.
- Providing recommendations for updating parts list to include Authorized Stockage Lists (ASL), Prescribed Load Lists (PLL), Authorized Additional Lists (AAL), and additional parts lists when requested.
- Responsible for generating Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), Quick Reference Cards (QRC), and Program Directives to aid in completion of tasks in a uniform fashion across multiple entities.
- Provide slides and lead monthly Product Support Management IPT.
- Provide slides and lead Logistics section for Program Sync calls and Program Management Reviews during Program Manager absence.
Other duties may include:
- Task Data Analysts and monitor efforts to complete reports required by CDRL or other reports as requested by the government.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of eight (8) years of management experience with Logistics or Product Support Management; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Minimum two (2) years experience leading a team to solve problems that are unclear and require a thorough understanding of program requirements and resources.
- Experience briefing and developing reports for executive leadership, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent leadership skills to organize small team in developing reports and assisting government in determining appropriate response to report data.
- Strong understanding of performance based logistics metrics, reliability, availability, supportability analysis and reporting, provisioning, and sustainment engineering reports.
- Ability to organize cross-functional teams to implement a response to urgent mission requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications such as Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a Secret Clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Experience with use of PowerLog J for Provisioning Technical Data entry and Reports development
- Experienced with supportability analysis (MTA, FTA, LORA) and use of COMPASS
- Experienced with use of Windchill Configuration Management database and RepairData module
- Management Experience Experience developing Performance Based Logistics Metrics (PBLM) reports.
- Experience using technical manuals and maintenance instructions to respond to failure types.
- Experience managing and developing a team.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:3,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.