Transportation Solutions Operations with the Civil Group is seeking a Financial Planning & Analysis Lead to support our FP&A team. The individual will be support deliverables for FP&A activities of the TS portfolio with annual sales of $650M. This is a key role in assisting the organization with meeting its financial commitments by providing timely and accurate risk assessed forecasts for the TS leadership as well as engagement in special projects.
Financial Planning & Analysis Lead Responsibilities:
• Prepares Monthly MOR, quarterly QBR packages
• Engaging in Month-end closings
• Responsible for the support of key weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting deliverables that track and communicate the performance of the businesses key metrics of Revenue and Operating Income.
• This role would also be responsible for supporting the consolidated planning of all Cash and Balance Sheet accounts.
• Compiles and reviews budgets using actual performance, previous budget figures, estimated revenue, expense reports, and other data sources to control funds and provide for proper financial administration.
• Performs multiple financial cost analyses functions, including cost allocation, setting up cost control systems, collecting data, controlling costs and preparing reports that maintain the company's cost accounting system.
• Ensures that costs are allocated correctly according to established procedures.
• Applies principles of accounting to analyze financial information and prepare financial reports.
• Maintains or oversees the control of accounts and records in such areas as disbursements, expenses, tax payments, and income.
• Expense and Rate management activities are also an integral part of this role that include the support of Forward Pricing Rate Submissions and Audit support.
• Requires a BA degree and 4+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Financial Modeling
• Experience with balance sheet account reconciliation and cash forecasting.
• Experience with Indirect rate analysis and working with program managers on indirect budget planning.
• Previous exposure to generation and distribution of financial reporting to various levels of leadership.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 100%
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Financial Planning and Analysis
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.