Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense team is seeking a full-time Active Directory Administrator to support the Regional Cyber Center CONUS (NETCOM RCC-C). The work location will be at Fort Huachuca in Sierra Vista, AZ. This position requires a Secret clearance or US citizenship and the ability to obtain a clearance.
• Proactively and efficiently administer Active Directory (AD) Services using enterprise tool sets such as Change Auditor, Advanced Group Policy Management (AGPM), SCCM, SCOM
• Effectively troubleshoot and document complex technical issues
• Document technical troubleshooting efforts in ticketing system and Knowledge Management Systems
• Ensure server configuration compliance with DoD and Army regulations
• Work independently and as a team member; set priorities and organize work to meet deadline
• Follow organizational processes and polices
• Participate in rotational on-call duties to provide after-hours support
• Willing to work overtime, holidays, and weekends as necessary
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must hold active, in scope, DoD Secret clearance or the ability to obtain Interim Secret eligibility (U.S. Citizenship required)
• High School Diploma +6 years of Information Technology (IT) experience, or AA/AS Degree +4 or BA/BS Degree +2 at minimum
• Current IAT II certification (CCNA-Security, CND, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, or SSCP)
• Must acquire Microsoft server certification, MCP 70-410, 70-411 or higher within 6 months of hire
• Ability to perform on-call and after duty hours as needed
• Communicates effectively both orally and in a written form with users and office staff
• Works independently and within a team structure
• Ability to set priorities and organize work to meet deadline
Must possess familiarity with the following:
• Windows Active Directory services
• Domain Name Service
• Server 2012 R2 administration
• Physical (Dell, HP, IBM) and virtual (VMware/Hyper-V) servers
• Client/server hardware and software configuration
• Networking concepts
• Creating and/or modifying scripts (batch, vbs, PowerShell)
• McAfee Host Based Security System (HBSS)
• Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
• Microsoft System Center Operations Manager (SCOM)
• Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS)
• Microsoft SQL Server
• DISA STIGs and IAVAs
Effective October 1, in order to enter Leidos facilities in the US and to attend Leidos business events outside our facilities, employees will be required to be vaccinated for COVID-19 or maintain proof of a negative COVID-19 test within 96 hours of entry. Effective December 8, all Leidos employees must be fully vaccinated (2 weeks past final dose) unless they are entitled to a legal accommodation. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact your Talent Acquisition POC.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.