The National Solutions Group at Leidos has an opening for a Program Coordinator in Aurora, Colorado. This role will coordinate with various elements to manage administrative projects to meet program goals. The Program Coordinator will manage a combination of projects including administrative support and special projects for the program management team.
- Plan, manage and execute support projects for the PMO
- Maintain processes and procedures for administrative projects
- Manage the implementation of administrative projects
- Assist with PMO process improvement initiatives
- Work with other program support staff
- Facilitate administrative outcomes with subcontractor PMO teams
- Identify opportunities for improvement to PMO processes
- United States’ citizen with current TS/SCI access with poly
- Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to understand administrative requirements and formulate them into project requirements
- Experience identifying needs of organizations
- Project management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and constructively as part of a team
- Support to mission critical IT operations environments
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Pay Range:Pay Range $40,950.00 - $63,000.00 - $85,050.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.