Position Description: Leidos is seeking a full stack Web Developer specializing in development and maintenance of SharePoint and Joomla websites. The work may be performed independently or within a team environment. The team will need a candidate with polished skills in concept development and execution while managing a moderate to heavy workload. Work will include development of new SharePoint websites and administration of existing SharePoint websites and applications.
Primary Responsibilities: The SharePoint Developer will have experience developing custom SharePoint and Joomla websites. They will manage task workloads as directed, as well as elicit requirements for website development. The SharePoint Developer will document website requirements and develop, test, deploy, and manage new websites. They will also maintain new and existing websites and manage the maintenance of new and existing websites.
- Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Demonstrated experience in SharePoint and Joomla site design and site administration.
- Demonstrated experience managing website projects and web development.
- Demonstrated experience with migrating SharePoint sites from previous SharePoint Versions; e.g., SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 or SharePoint 2013 to 2016.
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint Designer.
- Demonstrated experience automating administrative tasks in SharePoint.
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and supporting Joomla websites.
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and supporting database-driven websites.
- Demonstrated experience with SharePoint Site Collection Administration (SCA).
- Demonstrated experience designing and supporting Joomla Extension or Module creation.
- Demonstrated experience supporting Drupal, ExpressionEngine, Wordpress, ServiceNow or similar Content Management Systems (CMS) or Knowledge Management Systems (KMS).
- Demonstrated experience implementing complex visual styles via HTML5, and/or Bootstrap.
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing and supporting enterprise CMSs or KMSs.
- Demonstrated experience designing, implementing, and maintaining user authentication methods.
- Demonstrated experience implementing accessibility features in web and interactive products.
- Demonstrated experience developing websites and applications meeting Section 508 standards.
- Demonstrated experience using PHP
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.