The Leidos Intelligence Group has an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Subject Matter Expert (SME) Analyst who is able to leverage their knowledge of medical, clinical, and/or mental health conditions within a mission-focused Federal Intelligence Community (IC) reporting environment.
The Clinical SME Analyst will work at a Federal client site in Northern Virginia and will review reports and data from various sources to make assessments of subject’s medical, clinical, and/or mental health and the potential impact of medical, clinical, and/or mental health conditions upon a subject’s decision making abilities. Assessments will be primarily in writing with some oral briefings required, therefore strong written and oral communications skills are required, to include the ability to communicate effectively with non-technical readers and the ability to work in a collaborative multidisciplinary group composed of analysts, physicians, psychiatrists, clinical psychologists, and non-clinicians.
- The selected candidate will become a member of a collaborative team which is responsible for reviewing reports and data from various sources to assess the physical and/or mental health of subjects of interest.
- As an embedded contractor working at a Federal worksite, the selected candidate will be expected to adapt to a variety of evolving mission requirements while adhering to all client procedures and policies.
- Selected candidate will perform a variety of Intelligence Analysis/SME duties, such as but no limited to; reading intelligence reports and incoming traffic, responding to requests for information and/or analysis, conducting research and analysis, collaborating with clients and peers, sharing findings/assessments via oral briefings and/or written products according to established procedures, and working with client/team to adapt to evolving mission requirements.
- Candidates must possess SME in one of the following medical or behavioral science disciplines; primary care medicine, public health medicine, infectious diseases, geriatric medicine, oncology, clinical psychology, psychiatry, social psychology, cultural anthropology, behavioral economics, or another discipline as approved by the client.
- Top Secret SCI clearance with polygraph is required
One of the following combinations of education and experience is required:
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the specified medical or behavioral science disciplines listed in the Job Description and 12+ combined years of experience working in the discipline and/or the IC as an analyst or SME, or
- Masters degree in one of the specified medical or behavioral science disciplines listed in the Job Description and 10+ combined years of experience working in the discipline and/or the IC as an analyst or SME
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Strong inter-personal skills and ability to interact effectively with various clientele, SMEs and layperson in a customer service based environment
- Highly organized and detail oriented, ability to multi task
- Flexibility and willingness to take on new or changing duties as needed
- Must be able to work well under pressure
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.