The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Training Manager/Instructor at Fort Gordon Georgia. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR).
The Cyber OPS Training Manager/Instructor will lead curriculum development and training for a program to prepare Airmen for roles in NSAG CNO and CSD positions at Ft. Gordon, GA.
- Apply expertise of ISR, Information Operations (IO), Intelligence Community (IC), technical training, and learning development to support customer requirements.
- Engage in efforts to research various technologies and analytics, develop course material to meet Air Force Specialty Code standards, and deliver instruction.
- Provide Instruction, classroom support and creation of training material and scenario-based training.
- Collaborate with government personnel to validate training materials and scenarios.
- Conduct bimonthly review and maintain currency of courseware and training materials, to include: labs, slides, individual training plans, and practical exercises.
- Ensure compliance with Air Education and Training Command standards and practices as well as meeting Air Force standards of professionalism.
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of relevant experience ( Cyber , IA , ISR ) an Associate’s Degree and additional experience can substitute for a degree.
- Demonstrated familiarity with NSA's Computer Network Operations and Cybersecurity Directorate organizations
- Demonstrated previous military instructor and/or training development experience
- Must have a current TOP SECRET SCI security clearance with a current Polygraph.
- Experience supporting the ACC ISR enterprise.
- USAF qualified instructor
- Previous experience supporting an AOC within a National Tactical Integration Unit.
- SharePoint Design, Web Design experience.
- Training experience (specifically for Intel and Cyber)
- Agile Project Management experience and certifications (PMP, Six Sigma, AFSO21 )
- Strong communication skills for wing-wide engagements.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:$8,000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.