The National Solutions Operation at Leidos currently has an opening for a Counterterrorism Analyst in the Northern Virginia area . This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience and provide support to the Department of Defense’s Directorate of Operations.
Successful candidates will demonstrate proficiency in supporting counterterrorism operations by conducting research and analysis, producing intelligence reports, and populate various databases and resources.
The analyst daily task will include:
- Provide analytical support to the CT of high value subject, which includes analyzing information and providing feedback to the CT interviewer
- Conduct continuous reviews of USIC priorities and known threat streams against the US and its interests overseas
- Maintain and review the Target List as it pertains to the analyst’s assigned AOR
- Create relationships and drive interaction with all interagency partners focusing on the analyst’s AOR
- Assist in the preparation and dissemination of any intelligence derived from CT immediately following each session
- Provide support to deployed CT teams
- Deploy (as required) to support analytical support to the CT of high value subjects
Mid-Level Counterterrorism Analyst have an understanding of CT operations and the other major intelligence disciplines and how they support the intelligence production cycle. They are able to work with minimal direction in a demanding, highly dynamic environment.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and 4+ years of CT intelligence analysis experience or specialized/equivalent intelligence experience with at least 2 years of that time focusing on HUMINT operations and/or intelligence collection. Or no degree with 9+ years of CT Intelligence analysis experience.
- Analyst must be able to work independently with moderate Government oversight and provide comprehensive and completed products that may require minor revisions and/or editing
- Experience supporting CT interviews
- Coordinating training for analysts or CT interviewers
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000.00
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Please note that effective October 1, to enter Leidos facilities in the U.S. and to attend Leidos business events outside of our facilities, employees, vendors, subcontractors, and visitors will be required to be vaccinated or maintain proof of a weekly negative COVID-19 test. In addition, we are receiving guidance from certain customers that onsite contractor personnel will need to be fully vaccinated or able to show negative COVID-19 test results to access facilities. If you are not vaccinated, please consider getting your COVID-19 vaccination as soon as possible.
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, civil, and health markets. The company’s 43,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.