The Business Development (BD) Operations Analyst is responsible for pipeline and customer engagement data analysis at the Operations level, driving process improvement and data integrity across the Operations portfolio. The BD Operations Analyst will work collaboratively across the Dynetics Group and across the company to ensure success, build relationships with counterparts in BD&S from other groups and other functions. The analyst routinely interacts with all levels of management within the Operations as well as functional elements within the Dynetics Group (e.g., Finance, Accounting, Human Resources, Program Execution, etc.) in support of Business Development and Strategy (BD&S) projects and growth objectives.
- Responsible for data integrity and pipeline analysis of Operation BD metric reporting derived from the Leidos Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (Microsoft Dynamics) using Excel and visualization tools.
- Manage and support projects and data requests to achieve Operation BD&S objectives, including but not limited to BD&S financial planning/forecast, utilization and time charging of new business funds, contract reconciliation, exception reporting, scheduling gate reviews, and supporting customer engagement activities and pipeline reviews.
- Support Program Execution requirements for tracking and scheduling reviews (e.g. Bid Risk Reviews, Technical Readiness Reviews) and approvals for the Gate Review process
- Provide guidance to BD Operations and other functions regarding BD policies and procedures (e.g., Win Plan) in support of US Government and commercial customers.
- Manage the reconciliation process and assist the Operation in their award reconciliation each period.
- Manage the overall IWO and Charge Number workflow process including overseeing the B&P/Marketing charge numbers and IWOs.
- Collect inputs from Operations leadership and Capture Managers for the 5-15 report on a weekly basis.
- Bachelor Degree and 5+ years of relevant government and/or contracting experience. Additional years of experience may be used in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft Office suite experience (e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of business development and financial terminology and concepts
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Ability to work independently to accomplish established goals
- Experience with the Government contracting process
- Experience with Excel and pivot tables
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:Yes, 50%
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.