The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within the Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Lead All Source Intelligence Analyst to work in Reston, Virginia. The Lead Analyst will lead a talented team in developing, operating, and maintaining critical national cyber security solutions for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA). Under this program, Leidos will assist CISA in continuing to evolve cybersecurity technologies to answer leading edge security problems to include advanced visualization solutions, exfiltration detection modeling and analysis, malware detection, automated analysis and modeling, and sandbox analysis system.
The Lead Intelligence Analyst is responsible for a broad range of duties, with a primary emphasis on aiding with the development and maturity of the program and conducting research and analysis to identify both external and internal cyber trends/observations, and systemic trends to identify historical and current threat activities. The analyst will
- Research, compile, and analyze all-source intelligence data and assessments to support CISA operations
- Identify and conduct Adversary Analysis by reviewing multiple data sets and distilling the data into usable actionable information.
- Identify and analyze employed threat Techniques, Tactics and Procedures (TTP) in order to provide awareness and/or actionable information that allows for the development or implementation of proactive defensive measures or improved response actions.
- Fuse cyber and physical threat information from CISA data sets with IC holdings to provide a comprehensive critical infrastructure threat picture
- Help lead and/or work closely with the strategy team to develop executive and tactical level briefings while collaborating with other elements of CISA, sister organizations, and CISA leadership to effectively synergize relationships allowing for high caliber integrated threat reporting and situational awareness to DHS Stakeholders.
- The Analyst will leverage security technologies, methodologies, and industry best practices to facilitate and develop Cyber Threat Activity Reports.
- The Lead Analyst position requires a minimum of 8 years of experience, of which at least five (5) years must be specialized experience, including Data Science and analysis, expertise in the analytic leadership and expertise in identifying, planning, developing, and executing analytics, and demonstrated capability in managing multitask contracts of the same or similar magnitude.
- The position requires a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Assurance, Engineering, Business, or other related discipline, and 8+ years of experience
- Equivalent years of directly related experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
- The Lead must have intimate knowledge of cybersecurity and security applications.
- CISSP, Master’s Degree in related field
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:Yes, 10%
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.