Leidos has a current opening for Platform as a Service (PaaS) Lead in Colorado Springs to assist TSA on the OPTIMA Program.
You will lead platform provisioning, build deployment, software configuration, continuous integration, continuous delivery, and release engineering processes in a SAFe/Agile environment. Managing the Release Management practice which upholds the agency's change management policy and standards.
- Leading IT services in a large enterprise setting.
- Managing and developing technology partnerships, enterprise stakeholders, IT support organization and development teams to chart a service delivery roadmap, manage deliverables, SLAs and SLOs.
- Delivery of the agency's Cloud platform solutions, Establishing, maturing, and maintaining DevSecOps processes and leverage automation tools and applications including services available in agency's Cloud environments/s.
Project Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or Equivalent experience in related field.
- 8 - 12 years of experience in managed IT services field and hands on experience with modern open source and licensed PaaS tools.
- |Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) or Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA Services)
Experience with the following is a plus
- Red Hat Certified Specialist in OpenShift Administration, RedHat OpenShift 3.10 or Later, Stand Guard AV, IBM Power VC, MS Hyper-V 2012R2/2016/2019, MS Remote Desktop
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
External Referral Bonus $:5000
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Pay Range:Pay Range $91,000.00 - $140,000.00 - $189,000.00
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 40,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.